The inside of your car can be a magnet for all kinds of messes. Tracked-in mud dries into dirt that gets caked into your floor mats. Leaves get crunched underfoot. Road-trip snacks sprinkle crumbs into nooks and crannies. Drinks get spilled. Your four-legged road companions shed. If thinking about these things makes you cringe, then you should know your car’s cabin doesn’t have to become a disaster zone. Invest in a good car vacuum to clean up after careless passengers, furry friends, or on-the-road mishaps. Don’t know where to start? Check out these 10 car vacs that will keep the interior of your car showroom-spotless.
Suck It Up
You probably have more interesting things to do with your time than compare all the portable vacuums on the market to find the right one. Don’t worry – below, we’ll give you a brief description of a few that are worth considering. Then all you have to do is choose the one that works for your needs and get to cleaning!
- ArmorAll AA255 Utility Wet/Dry Vacuum – Sheer power sets this well-rounded tool apart from the rest of the vacs on this list. It operates with a mighty 2-horsepower motor that makes quick work of wet or dry cleaning jobs inside your car.
- BLACK+DECKER Cordless Lithium Ion Hand Vacuum – Impressive battery life of up to 18 months, cyclonic vacuum action, and fantastic suction makes this vac a popular choice for clean-minded drivers.
- LIBERRWAY Car Vacuum Cleaner – A powerful 100-watt motor makes this vacuum a great tool for deep cleaning your car’s seats and carpets. It plugs into the power port and gives you a crevice tool, brush, and hose extender for versatility.
- Vacplus Car Vacuum Cleaner – Plug in the 16.4-foot power cord and tackle tough messes with this versatile vac. It comes with a variety of interchangeable attachments to make cleaning easier.
- Holsea Car Vacuum Cleaner – This vac tackles light to moderate cleaning with its 80-watt motor, stainless steel HEPA filter, and high-density sponge mesh.
- Metro Professional High Performance Hand Vacuum – This 2.7-pound vacuum uses an 11-foot power cord to access plenty of power from its 500-watt motor. It also has an impressive water-lifting capability.
- ArmorAll AA12V1 0901 12V Car Vac – Unlike the other ArmorAll model at the top of this list, this vac plugs into your car’s power adapter. That earns it points for convenience – but its suction doesn’t quite measure up to its big brother.
- Hoover BH52160PC Air Cordless Hand Vacuum Cleaner – A bit pricier than the others on this list, this model is a good balance of lightweight and powerful. The biggest drawback seems to be its relatively short runtime of just 15 minutes per nine-hour charge.
- Hikeren Handheld Multifunctional Car Vacuum Cleaner – This vacuum handles wet and dry messes and feature a removable and washable stainless steel HEPA filter and a built-in LED cleaning light.
- LOLLDEAL Super Mini Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner – Compact, handy, and incredibly lightweight at just 11.8 ounces, this vac gets bonus points for being simple to use and store.
You might also like: Put Apple CarPlay To The Test
Before you set off in your spiffed-up car for a summer vacation, make sure it’s as safe as it is clean. Hope Auto Company is ready to welcome you to our service center, where our experienced technicians will set you up with an oil change, tire rotation, fluid fill-up, brake inspection – anything you need to boost confidence and safety on your journey. Schedule an appointment online and then trust us to take good care of your car before you hit the road.